- Hydration shells of protein molecules J. Phys. Chem., 98, 6644 (1994)
- Relationships between the dielectric and structural properties of supercooled LiCl:RH2O solutions “J. Mol. Liquids, Robert Cole Memorial Issue”, 56, 259 (1993)
- Simulated biological materials at microwave frequencies for the study of electromagnetic hyperthermia IEEE EMBS Digest, 1992
- Biological applications of a technique for broadband complex permittivity measurements “MTT-S Digest”, 1992
- Ion size effects on the dynamic and static dielectric properties of aqueous alkali halide solutions J. Chem. Phys., 96, 4569 (1992)
- Dielectric spectroscopy upto 20 GHz of LiCl/H2O solutions J. Chem. Phys., 92, 923 (1990)
- High frequency structural relaxation in a supercooled liquid J. Chem. Phys., 88, 1170 (1988)
|Thermomagnetic determination of Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticle diameters for biomedical applications Journal Article |
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 323 (17), pp. 2310-2317, 2011.
|Optimal drug release schedule for in-situ radiosensitization of image guided permanent prostate implants Journal Article |
Proceedings Volume 7964, Medical Imaging 2011: Visualization, Image-Guided Procedures, and Modeling, 7964 (2011), 2011.